Friday, September 4, 2009

Robert Pattinson is in high demand


Robert Pattinson won’t get to relax anytime soon – as his schedule is full for the next two years!

The Edward Cullen stud, who is currently is Vancouver, Canada to finish shooting the third “Twilight” film, “Eclipse,” has work all the way lined up until 2011.



“If everything goes as schedule, in January I’ll be filming Bel Ami in Paris for 3 months, after which I’ll start filming the fourth and last Twilight movie, Breaking Dawn,” told the British actor.

Summer is a scarce word for Pattinson. “I’m pretty much booked for the next two years. I’ve got one week at the end of the summer to see my friend, whom in the end, I’ll forget even exists. It’s crazy!”

Robert has been rumored to be dating Kristen Stewart, his costar in the “Twilight” sagas, but admits that he is nervous about what the future will bring them when “Twilight” comes to an end.

“It scares me a little,” he said. “When I go to meetings for other projects, the people I meet with only seem interested in the convergence of

Edward Cullen and I.”

And with his growing fans, other projects would love to bring those fans along board. “It’s like, ‘If the role interests you and you can bring the public from Twilight, you’ve got it’. They’d let me play a woman I think.”

source

No comments: