Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Ashley predicts what Rob is going to wear at the VMAs





And if you think she's hard at work prepping what she's going to wear for the show, think again. She's too busy filming "Eclipse" to worry too much about it. "I have absolutely no idea at this point. I think we're going to squeeze in [a fitting] Saturday. I'm sure it's going to be something along the lines of some sort of mini and possible silver or gold. I feel like that's very VMA-ish," she explained. "As far as boundaries and stuff, push them a bit, and I am the fashion correspondent so I think I can be a little crazy."

Greene has even less of an idea of what her fellow Twilighters Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner and Robert Pattinson are going to don on the carpet. "Gosh I have no idea. I feel like the guys have it a little bit easier. They will probably just wear some sort of tie or jeans and a nice shirt.

"We just did Teen Choice and Kristen had this crazy dress with bullets all over it, which I kind of feel might have been appropriate for the VMAs. So I'm sure she'll do something like that again, but I haven't talked to her about what she wants to wear."


Full article here

No comments: